Sunday, May 20, 2007

May 19 Update

Update from Jim, sent on May 19:

Decided to stay one more day.  Sun, sand, nice
historical town and sand. Using my day off to ride my
bike. Duhh.

Went to the beach this morning and eventually had
to dig out my beach towel. Wind is really kicking up
the surf and blowing the beach into every pore of my
skin. Guess I picked the wrong day to go to the
beach. Showered and found a grocery store to catch up
on my fruits and veggies.

Tomorrow am I'll head south again, hoping to reach Ian &
Michelle's by Tuesday evening.

At the St Augustine Library on Rt 1, but forgot my
wire, so no pics. Yesterday I was able to do Ian's
trick and insert my camera chip into the hostel
computer. NG here

Congratulations Nico. Now the hard work begins for
real.

Love,

J

No comments: